Instructions for Attending Kenneth City’s Virtual Council Meeting
Attending the Council Meeting on Zoom or Via Phone
Please read the directions below on joining the Council Meeting on May 13th at 6:30 PM and participating in the public comment portions of the meeting.
When: May 13, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Kenneth City Council Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap:
US: +19292056099,,84023024299# or +13017158592,,84023024299#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 669 900 6833
or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
Webinar ID: 840 2302 4299
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kymzSUmr6
To join the meeting, there are two options.
- Join using the Zoom application (downloaded on a computer or mobile device)
- Attendees joining the meeting via the Zoom application will be able to both hear and see the Council Meeting. Kenneth City Officials will be visible through webcam.
- Call-in using the “One-Tap” iPhone number, which will automatically enter the phone number and Webinar ID. OR, Attendees without iPhones can call in using the telephone numbers provided above and manually enter the Webinar ID: 840 2303 4299.
- Attendees calling in with a telephone number will only be able to hear the meeting. Calling-in does not allow Attendees to utilize Zoom for public comment. Instead, Attendees calling-in can review the agenda and listen-in on the meeting and provide their public comment in advance of, and/or during the meeting to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participating in Public Comment
The Zoom platform must be used for Attendees to participate during segments of public comment. For Call-In Attendees, please submit public comments via email prior to, or during, the Council Meeting to email@example.com.
We would like to remind Attendees to be respectful at all times during the meeting, in the Zoom webinar’s chat, and during public comment segments of the meeting. Before submitting public comment, it is best for commenters to state their name and address for the record and then begin their comments. Please remember that the public comment segments of Council Meetings are not question and answer style. Public comment is for comments and concerns. If commenters would like follow-up from Staff, they can request follow-up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow the directions below to participate in public comment:
- Attendees wishing to speak during the public comment portions of the meeting must use the raise hand feature within Zoom to signal that they would like to use their microphone and speak (3 min. limit).
- Attendees wishing not to speak using their microphone, but still participate in public comment, please use the Q&A button on the Zoom screen to ask a question or make a statement. Q&A questions or statements will be read by a staff member during public comment.
- Attendees are able to provide public comment anonymously using the Q&A feature, but without the commenters contact information, Staff will not be able to follow-up with the commenter after the meeting if they have questions they would like to be answered. Q&A questions or statements will be read by a staff member during public comment.
- If an Attendee would like to submit a question prior to, or during, the meeting via email, please email email@example.com. Attendees calling in must use this feature to take part in public comment and have their questions read by staff for the record.